Announcing our next planned trip!
See the Pope install the next set of cardinals!
Sacred Heart Tours next destination is bella Roma! We will depart from Chicago's O'Hare Airport on the morning of Monday, November 15, and return by the evening of Tuesday, November 23, 2011. We have planned this trip to coincide with the next consistory, which is rumored to take place this November.
That means you will not only get to see the sites of the Eternal City and some of the choicest spots in Italy, but you will hopefully (key word!) see Pope Benedict XVI bestow the red hat upon the Catholic Church's newest set of cardinals. His successor may be amongst them!
The trip will also include:
- A general audience with the Pope in the Paul VI Audience Hall
- Tour of the Vatican Museums
- The most amazing sacred sites in the Eternal City, including the church of the Holy Cross (relics of the Passion), St. John Lateran Cathedral, St. Mary Major (crib of Jesus), St. Peter's Basilica, and much more.
- Optional tour of the Colosseum
- A day trip to either Sienna, Assisi, Florence, or the magical and decidedly non-touristy town of Orvieto
E-mail us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spots! We plan to take just 40 people, and this promises to be the trip of a lifetime.
Price per person will range from $2,400 to $3,200 depending on occupancy and is subject to change. Price includes airfare, hotel, breakfast, and entrance into all sites that are part of the general itinerary. Amount varies by services offered (choice of room, day trips, etc.). A deposit of $150 is due by November 1.
Pay deposit here:
Pay balance for non-single room occupancy here:
Pay balance for single room occupancy here: